Finest for Selection: Snap Kitchen
- Value: Begins at $11.34 per serving
- Supply Space: 44 states
- Variety of Recipes: 36
Why You Ought to Strive It
Snap Kitchen focuses on ready-to-heat recent gluten-free meals, together with low carb choices, made with out preservatives, antibiotics, synthetic sweeteners, or different undesirable components.
High quality elements freed from synthetic components or preservatives
Registered dietitians on employees
Can filter menu by carbohydrate content material
Snap Kitchen first opened as a brick-and-mortar institution in Austin, Texas, and now presents totally cooked, recent, ready-to-heat meals for dwelling supply. The web site has menu filters for a wide range of particular diets, together with Paleo, Whole30, Excessive Protein, Low Carb, and Keto—which almost all match right into a diabetes-friendly meal plan. All meals are gluten-free, made with nutrient-dense elements which might be freed from synthetic components. Protein, fats, and carbohydrate content material (together with fiber and sugar), in addition to sodium content material, are all out there for every menu merchandise previous to ordering. We like that clients can filter the menu by the quantity of carbs.
Pricing and Plans
Snap Kitchen presents two forms of subscription plans for any weight loss plan class. Delivery is all the time free.
- 6 meals per week: $83 ($13.84 per meal)
- 12 meals per week: $136 ($11.34 per meal)
Pattern Meals We Tried
- Cod piccata with garlic-roasted cauliflower
- Almond-crusted salmon with roasted carrots & zucchini
- Turkey meatloaf with potato-turnip mash & inexperienced beans
- Steak avenue tacos and Spanish rice pilaf with salsa verde