Greatest Price range-Pleasant: Day by day Harvest
Verywell Match Star Ranking: 4.6
- Value: Begins at $5.99
- Supply Space: 49 states
- Variety of Recipes: 100
Why You Ought to Attempt It
Day by day Harvest is an natural, 100% plant-based meal supply service providing an assortment of frozen objects for all meals of the day, together with ready-to-heat bowls and flatbreads, in addition to snacks, smoothies, lattes, and desserts.
No customization choices or add-ons
No flexibility with serving sizes
Some parts could also be too small
Verywell Match is conscious of a Daily Harvest recall associated to prospects being sickened after consuming its French Lentil + Leek Crumbles menu merchandise. We’re watching the scenario intently and can think about this after we re-evaluate Day by day Harvest.
Day by day Harvest is a frozen meal supply service that permits prospects to select a field measurement after which fill it with a la carte objects of their selecting. The menu contains snacks like smoothies, non-dairy ice cream, lattes, and desserts, whereas additionally providing a wide range of entree objects similar to harvest bowls, soups, and flatbreads. Day by day Harvest’s costs are very affordable, with some merchandise beginning at simply $5.99. We have been impressed with the standard of the components for such a low worth level.
Pricing and Plans
Clients can select between completely different field sizes together with 9-item, 14-item, and 24-item bins. Beneath is the pricing by product sort, however remember the fact that every field features a low cost off the full worth, relying on what number of objects you order. Transport is free.
- Chia bowls, oat bowls, forager bowls, lattes: $5.99 per merchandise
- Smoothies, soups, bites, mylks: $7.99 per merchandise
- Harvest bowls, flatbreads, scoops: $8.99 per merchandise
Pattern Meals We Tried
- Pear & arugula flatbread
- Portobello & pesto flatbread
- Tomato & cremini flatbread
- Cremini & miso oat forager bowl
- Raspberry & mulberry seeded forager bowl
- Artichoke & lemon harvest bowl
- Lentil & tomato bolognese harvest bowl
- Roasted eggplant & purple pepper caponata harvest bowl
- Lentil & cremini soup