Finest for Allergy-Pleasant: Paleo on the Go
- Value: Begins at $17
- Supply Space: 50 states
- Variety of Recipes: 50
Why You Ought to Attempt It
Paleo On the Go is a meal supply service providing pre-made breakfast, entrees, and desserts which are paleo-friendly and AIP-compliant, which is useful for these with strict meals allergy symptoms.
100% paleo-designed and compliant with Autoimmune Protocol eating regimen (AIP)
Breakfast and dessert choices
Reductions with subscription plan
Paleo On the Go gives a set of bundled meal choices that adhere to paleo and AIP pointers, which means not one of the meals comprise any gluten, grains, eggs, dairy, nuts and seeds, espresso, nightshade greens, sugar or synthetic sweeteners, chocolate, or seed-based spices. This can be a good service for these with meals sensitivities, because it eliminates many frequent allergens from the recipes. All meals arrive pre-cooked and frozen, able to thaw and reheat for a no-stress dinner.
Pricing and Plans
Prospects can order a la carte or get an extra financial savings with subscription plans and bundled meal choices. There’s a minimal order requirement of $99 plus flat price delivery, which consumers might want to issue into their weekly order prices.
A la Carte Choices
- A la carte entrées: $17.50–$23.75
- A la carte breakfast gadgets : $10–$20.75
- Soups: $11–$22.95
- A la carte dessert gadgets: $20 (2 servings)
- AIP Starter Pack: $99 for 7 gadgets
- Breakfast Bundle: $145 for 10 gadgets (some gadgets comprise a number of servings)
- 2022 Reset Bundle: $337 for 22 gadgets
- Month-to-month Particular Meal Bundle: $238 for 13 gadgets
- Candy Tooth Bundle: $105 for six multi-serving gadgets